What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So Upset T_T

Don't you just hate it when mangaka's die without finishing their manga, thereby influencing the ending decisions by animators and subsequent Asian dramas that ensue?

Sometimes it's a good thing.

Take It Started With a Kiss (Itazura na Kiss) for example.

I just finished it.

The tears I shed watching this damn good drama was comparible to 1 Litre of Tears.

For those of you who have watched the latter (Anna for example :)) will understand. I have a pile of tissues on my desk as I write.

We never really know what happens in the end, and I'm so not satisfied yet happy with the unfinished ending. The way they ended things with the wedding was excellent and had to be the best ending for any drama, ever. But God damn, while it was cute Season 2 was like...

AARRRRRGGGHHHHH.

T_T

I am sad. Hao ke lien ah! So not completely content with the whole last episode in general. Did the mangaka have to make it THIS dramatic?

I think M finished it, she knows what I'm so upset over. I cried and mourned so much, mainly due to the fantasy involved. No man, or woman, could be as loving and dear as Xiang Qin, Zhi Shu or Ah Jin.

I want to be an actress so I can immerse myself in make-believe stories for the rest of my life until I'm too ld and wrinkly to be attractive, so then I can have minor roles as the cute po po T_T

Oh dear, I seem to have picked up some Mandarin. (This is good, I need to learn Mandarin...).

Wah wah wah. Why can't love be great like that.

We never do know what happened to Ah Jin and Christine afterwards...

Or Pei Zi Yu...

I'm gonna go and giggle to myself like a stupified, drama-washed fangirl now. Oh Joe Cheng!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel! I'm just very sensitive when it comes to dramas or movies and i cry so damn easily. I remember watching 1 litre of tears. I used up all the tissues in the house and had to rely on toilet paper for the last few episodes /___\ aye
You know the movie 'Koizora'? i watched it at the beginning of the year and i cried bucket loads. The movie was cliche, the acting wasn't all that great but i was still moved to tears throughout the whole darn movie. When i finished, i cried some more. Then went to sleep. Then when i couldn't sleep and thought about it, i cried in my pillow to sleep. After that, i kept on staring at the sky because i felt that my views of the sky changed. Watch it. You'll probably like it if you like Romance. Btw, Miura Haruma is husband! Dont drool over him.

Serena said...

Ok you beat me in the tissue department >_> Omg now I have a new drama to watch, I'll bookmark it to watch during holidays.

Dw you can have him, the white blonde hair is kinda =s to me.

Anonymous said...

no no! Not the Koizora drama /___\ I meant the Koizora Movie with Aragaki Yui and Miura Haruma. The drama got bad ratings =___= and i don't like the guy in the drama version because his blonde hair is looks like a mop glued to his head. I prefer Miura with black hair though *_* I made my sister watch the movie version on mysoju.com and had a bet with her. If she cried, she had to do my chores for the week. She hardly cries but she did!!!! lol XD

Serena said...

LOL owned! Is she really going to do your chores?

I'll watch it later tonight :O

Anonymous said...

She did them (Ie, washing the bathrooms, dishes, floors). She's with the rest of my family in Beijing now, for a holiday lol. ooh tell me what you tink! some ppl didn't like it but majority did. Remember it's the movie version. It's a true story btw.

Serena said...

Actually I cna't watch it now because I just downloaded Gossip Girl and got capped >_> Oh well.

Anonymous said...

lol you'll just probably have to suffer for the rest of the week then if you get uncapped at the beginning of the month! ;)