What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Madness With the Bald Man

It has been awhile since I last saw a hot, blue-eyed, rugged construction worker visit the shop. Hehehe!

I am going to post up belated pictures of M ditching us for the doctors - we paid her back by having dinner and Max Brenner WITHOUT her.

Always not including people, I am.

It's always about me me me. Don't you just love it? :)

We went to that Thai place again and I didn't take pictures of our food. I had the Panang curry with saffron rice. It tasted pretty good but I hate how the servings are all quite small for the price.

Damn Asians ripping Aussies off.

It's nice, but I'm not sure I really want to go back to Bamboodle again.

Jump for the photos.

Ala Bamboodle.


Some really ugly photos outside Bamboodle.





Must get rid of that ugly ugly bow...

SEE MY BARE, UN-MADEUP FACE?!? I didn't even groom my eyebrows or put any product on my lips -______________________-

The line at MB was horrendous. I've never been in the line for that long before. M must be a lucky charm or something. Not to mention we found a table with no chairs.

Ray and J were kind enough to steal them from outside for us >D

Oh and I can't believe Vvn made Ray drive her from home just for MB! Whipped much?! His food went cold at Bamboodle and had to be reheated!



Aw Ray was being shy.



Doesn't that look cool? We were table 36. Somehow that sounds familiar.

Despite being at MB so many times I have never noticed they made Bana Praline Crepes. Wtf. Since when?

Josh: Since like, ever!

T_T?!???

Really??

V and Ray got that. It looks kinda funny to me and for $13 that's pretty puny.



And Vvn was going on about not wanting to eat too much because she'll get fat.

GIRL, I WANT YOUR THIGHS.

Porkie was all pissy on me so I bought him Tutti Fruitti Waffles.



And I got the Toffee Milk Chocolate Frappe. Big mistake. I was so stuffed after the waffle and it was so sweet I couldn't take it anymore and left with HALF the drink left!

*is emo*

Wasted $3.50 man.



*sniffle*

Josh got the childish one and proceeded to act his age much to my great embarassment and Ray's joy..



The first magnum he got was a bit...retarded.



Oh the imagery.

So he went to change it just because of that bit sticking out.

This is the second one he got.



You can't see it properly, but the whole magnum was bent. So he went back and had a stern word with the waiter and got ANOTHER one.

Omg.

Why didn't he just eat it?!

I was so embarassed. If MB hates us and starts spitting in our drinks, it's all your fault J.

Thank god the third one was fine.



See his psychotic grin?

Through the meal, Josh kept showing us how 'cool' his icecream was, and how the chocolate hardened with all the toppings stuck to it. Vvn was the only one impressed though LOL.

And while doing that, he'd giggle like a schoolgirl and shove the magnum in the plates, spilling everything onto the table and made faces at us.

...

Good lord, I thought.

He would grin madly and savour the icecream in that same exaggerated manner.



And when the whole section came off:


He started to cry.

He also flicked hundreds and thousands at us and threw bits of food everywhere. The table was covered in rainbow dots.

I wanted to crawl into a hole.



*sigh*

I guess it was pretty funny in a mortifying way.



Ew the waffles look kinda gross.

As compared to the crepe people.



Last snapshot of Ray drinking his Milk Chocolate Frappe.


I have to say I was glad to leave. Josh and Porkie were starting to play with their food (i.e. pour water all over everything and mixing it up).

So mature eh?

I will stop procrastinating now and go back to doing homework for PR.

No comments: