What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

School Days

I absolutely hate Communication Research 101041.

It is the worst subject, ever.

So bad in fact, that I'm even on grongbit doing a post about how crap it is because the tutor doesn't care (much) that people are surfing the net on Facebook and YouTube or whatnot.

Geez.

It's just another wasted 2hrs. I should've skipped it like I planned. The things I do! Rant rant rant.

On the upside, I love Public Relations :D

My tutor is very thorough and we even end up finishing class early. That's only 45mins of class a week! Not to mention everytime I walk in I always check her out; NO I AM NOT A PERVE. I just admire her fashion sense, is all .o.

She always has nice accessories. Today she was very OL with a grey dress and white oxford blouse beneath.

Enough about today's lessons. I'm going to go home and finish this post later. Once Emille stops being a retard and let me in without displaying screen errors.



EDIT:
Okay so Emille decides to play hardball and lets me in one day after.

24 hours since this post was...posted.

And now I no longer have time to do a full post on the virtues of father-daughter relationships. I read the Essential yesterday - hold on, don't you read The Australian, Serena? The very same broadsheet you like to rub into the face of "non-elite" readers? The Essential comes in the Sydney Morning Herald!

I deserve those shifty eyes.

You see, I kinda...stole the Essential from SMH and slipped it into my The Australian when I went to pay. Whoops!

Okay okay I understand those filthy looks thrown at me. It's not like all the papers will be sold! I always see leftovers and it makes me sad :(

So look forward to a serious debate post on that.

God, I love my keyboard. *hugs*

On Sunday mother and I went to Louis Vuitton. I saw a pair of shoes like my white De Lourve ones.

I likey, but not at $700.

-__________________________________________-

No comments: