What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

BridgeRun + Spendings

So last week Sunday I went to run across the bridge! Went with Josh running 9km across the Harbour Bridge!!

Here are my results:
Place: 9270th
Gender Place: 5192th
Age Group Place (F16-19): 113th

Finished in: 1hr 17min 4 sec

Well okay so they don't sound so good! BUT there were 12397 people running and if you think that I beat 3000+ people XD

Josh arrived REALLY late. We started running 10min after everyone else but luckily they start counting time after we cross the start and finish so didn't matter what time we started. BUT the point being he left me there all alone for an hour waiting.... and waiting... made up for it with a sausage roll later though XD

There were these three Japanese girls wearing kimonos running! That's right Serena it can be done! They had on colourful sneakers under the kimono and had tiny obis so they could run.. sorta... 2 of the three girls had one sleeve off. One had her bra exposed for all to see and the other had a bikini on and they were running.. I beat them though XD !

Here's a normal looking picture of me running... i had some weird ones I'm not showing you >.>

12397



While we wear heading home we saw a lady run with a twin pram and a little kid next to her. She was doing marathon (you can see from her bib) omg 42km!! WOW. I got beaten by a lot of little kids smaller than me in the run T_T and in the family run there were a lot of mums and dads pushing prams.

***********************************
Just got home from shopping with mum. She wanted me to go shop with her to buy some shirts for my dad for his birthday. Went to David Jones and she bought a Ralph Lauren polo shirt $120 and then asked me to find another (what mum one expensive polo shirt isn't enough for dad? what about my birthday XD?) so I pointed her a cheaper RL polo at $70. And ka ching $190 gone.

Then she went Giordano and spent $70 buying workshirts for her and dad...

Then decided she'll be cheap on herself and dragged me to Valleygirl T_T

Later went shoe shopping and she bought herself a pair of really comfy but simple looking heels.

Actually most productive shopping day ever while shopping with mum -.-

I get home and dad's bought a new ping pong table....

WTF when'd my family become such sporadic big spenders??

2 comments:

Serena said...

Show us the funny pictures of you running :D

Lol your family was having a screw the bank day. Did you buy anything or was it all for dad? Coz that sucks if you got nothing.

I'm re-tagging your post D<

Midori said...

I didn't buy anything -.-

Mum said she'll pay for my lunch since she forgot to take home stuff for me to make a sandwich today but she didn't...-.-

so 3hrs of shopping instead of studying and nothing for myself XD