What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Feet = Hurt

On Monday, Reila dragged me to the City at 10-bloody-thirty on 4 hours of sleep. Lovely. Nevertheless I agreed because it would do me good to get into the rhythm of waking up early and not succumb to 5pm mornings.

I woke up at 7 to feed Freya breakfast. Grandma is still in Brisbane and now it's up to moi to take care of the princess. She gets all whiney if she does not eat at 7. I tried to sleep again but ended up lying in bed waiting for Reila to call me at about 8.

I had an extra 30mins to waste because her ride to the station wasn't home and missed her train -_-

So we shopped around The Galleries Victoria looking for clubbing dresses and despite my efforts to reject my wallet, I ended up buying a $15 blue tartan skirt at Temt >_>

It was on sale!

The price was justified D:

I didn't buy anything else for the rest of the day okay. Reila however bought 2 pairs of flats, a dress and a display plushie. She didn't buy anything at TGV though, but only after we walked all the way to Market City to meet up with Bonnie.

I spent the day with Reila and Bonnie! They even skipped uni because they'd rather shop T_T

Bonnie was pleasantly civil (read: nice) to me and we shared a lunch of fried dumplings and Stir Fried Noodles in XO Sauce. We both craved Boost so walked BACK to TVG to get some. I loved her wedges, but forgot to tell her that!

Out of the three things I wanted to do that day, I only ended up exchanging the Pandora bracelet for a smaller size. I have a 15cm wrist >_> Jesus, any smaller and I'd be a child. Anyway, got the smallest size (17cm) in the same oxidised silver and it fits pretty well. But I didn't get any dumplings or siu long bao from the world famous Din Tai Fung restaurant at World Square. Neither did I get daifuku and mochi because I couldn't find the store.

Where the hell is 501 George St.?! 500 is TVG, across the street is Queen Victoria Building at 455, other way is Woolworths at 550 and opposite that is KFC!

Where the hell is Regent's Place?!?

I'll go find it next time I'm in the City.

I forgot to take pictures =/

No comments: