What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Something Smells Fishy

Is it the simple mind of this fair Serena, or is there major deja vu around here?

*intense stare at fellow bloggers*

I was about to do a post on the disillusionment of long distance relationships but since that title is hence taken, I will make everyone jealous with the food and drinks M and I had last week WITHOUT YOU, not even Josh.

Hrmph.

So once again, despite telling ourselves to never go to Toscani's again after our first crappy experience there, we went back to indulge on alcoholic drinks last Friday after the gym.

And something safe this time, like spaghetti bolognaise.

Which turned out...pretty good. The drinks that is. The spaghetti needs more bolognaise.


With flash, it shows off the colours on the Tequila Sunrise better.


Without flash, the Midori Splice looks much creamier. It was that coconut liquer, something something. Malibu (thanks Reila!). I have to say, it really does taste like Splice! I reckon it needed more Midori though because I could barely taste it after it was mixed.

It was ultra yummers.

I wanted another one afterwards. I finished it real quick too, but M wouldn't let me spend $24 on alcohol -_-



The service was really good this time too. The waiter asked us if we were sharing the plate, and ta-dah! Out came two plates instead of one! He separated it for us! That was so sweet, I'm liking Toscani's more and more.

Notice we were table 32 today ;)

Check out that blood red on the Tequila Sunrise. Doesn't it look good? Grenadine isn't that great on it's own though, but it sure makes a lovely colour.



M played a prank on Mr. D and told him she was getitng drunk with me.

He's so funny.



And so protective, blah. I want cute messages like that. Mr. D was nice enough to send me songs even though I'm capped. And from Anberlin *heart*.

He insulted me though. He thought I was a Japanese teeny bopper who only listened to random fob Asian songs. Wtf man. I am totally an American rock lover dude. So offended.

Okay onto my new bookcase that I want to show you guys. Bought from Ikea, and it was cheap (like $80something) and kinda crappy but I liked the varnish colour so I got it. I still like my old, real wood one my grandfather has stolen.



It's behind my door, a very nice and out-of-the-way place to put all my crap. That wooden box thing near the middle-bottom holds my makeup. It needs a good varnish and some sanding.

I chucked my LV Tahitienne Lilas in the corner there with all the other bags >_>

It's still in the box okay!

First is my "series" type fiction books.


Left to right: Deltora Quest 1-3, Harry Potter 1-7, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Quidditch Through the Ages is currently missing from my shelf), Jane Austen collection from my 18th birthday (Vvn you still owe me my first book T_T) and Being Elizabeth Bennet, Jane Austen parody.

Next are the other not as adored series and random single books.


Left to right: Artemis Fowl 1-6, The Artemis Fowl Files, The Wind on Fire 1-3, Rondo 1 (second one will be out soon!), Isabel Allende books, The Riddles of Epsilon (M gave to me on another birthday), The Dream Merchant, The Five People You Meet in Hell and The Book of Lies.

And last, my old manga collection.


Left to right: Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow 1-6, Chobits 1-8, Confidential Confessions 1-6, .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet 1-3 and Love Hina 3.

I've been meaning to finish collecting Love Hina but I am currently poor. And I think they jacked up manga prices, or maybe Borders is just being a bitch.

.~ ***** ~.


I went shopping today for Jin's present. I bought Hollywood tape, a belt and white stockings. And no dress.

.~ ***** ~.


And a review on my Emjoi BodyBare Go epilator.

Well, while I do like the packaging the shape of the item, I am a little disappointed as it doesn't pick up most of my fine hairs, which I have a lot of. Most of my hairs are fine so ugh. It's alright for underarms and doesn't hurt much at all even on the bikini line. However, I am used to tweezing so fair dinkum.

This would work better if you have thicker hair. Which I (un?)fortunately do not have. It still left some hairs on my underarms, and I am suspecting some ingrown hairs are forming. I don't know what ingrown hairs look like so I can't tell you for certain.

I am so getting laser when I'm older.