What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Jin's Birthday and Clubbing

* Post updated with photos!!!

It's Jin's birthday tomorrow!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JINBOI!

*cheers*

And this special 19th birthday event was celebrated last Saturday evening with dinner at 7 at Chinta Ria, I think it was called: a Malaysian restaurant near Darling Harbour. It was a shame Kebu, Maria and B couldn't come.

Then, clubbing!

Further detail if you click the link down there.

At Chinta Ria I sat next to the birthday boy at the head of the long stretch of tables. We were loud, and slightly obnoxious, and extremely profane.


The long stretch of tables.

I think we scared our neighbours.

We ate all the yummy stuff like Nasi Goreng, Nasi Lemak Campur and Gabo Gabo. Curries, rice, meat. Good stuff.

M has the photos. She will have to upload them some other time. Right now it's all just text and some funny/disturbing stories.


Camwhore fail! S goes this is her balloon face XD


"How you doin'?" Lol D says i remind him of Joey from Friends here T_T???


A nice photo at last =)


Look at S's pretty eyes!!!!


Sparkles! Green tea and red bean cake that sherin brought. It was yummy! =D


Cutting the cake!


Presents!! Vogue =) Hope you liked it!!!


2nd gift.... i really hope you enjoy this one ;)


Birthday boy getting high by now showing us his nipple...


The bill came at $408. Not bad considering we had wine too. Jin was drunk on 4-5 glasses and was getting really crazy. He was shouting and acting all slutty =p

We then headed to Maloney's for pre-drinks and pool, but M and I (along with Vvn and Reila occasionally) just talked and gossiped and had girly sissy-prissy drinks such as Vodka Lemon and Lime, and Malibu Pineapple. Which by the way was absolutely delish. M had to go and couldnt come clubbing with us so she left, all annoyed at D because he didn't take her home. What a nice boyfriend meh?!

I was kinda pissed at him for that. He may be sick but his girlfriend's safety is more important than your comfort D! I offered to take her home, even though I planned to stay at the City all night, but M rejected me. She went home alone.

I would've slept over at your place M, hehe.


Photos in the bathroom! S, M, Vvn we look so black here....


Drinks at maloneys! Vodka, lime, bitters!

Now, story time.

Birthday boy went off with Bonnie, Emily and Reila, etc. towards Havana. Apparently he hurled. Ick. After multiple phone calls, they finally agreed to come with Sherin, Vvn, Jin's friends and I to St. James Hotel.

Caucasian haven versus fob club?

You bet you know which I preferred T_T

But St. James it was.

On our way there Jin had to chuck AGAIN. He sat down on the seats above Town Hall station and...well, yeah. He then proceeded to spit all over the seats.

NOBODY SIT THERE EVER AGAIN.

All of us half dragged a high and drunk Jin to St. James on the streets of Sydney at 12am. Fun. And I say that with an ounce of sarcasm.

We went in and Jin got kicked out even though he paid $20! He was so drunk! But omg the birthday boy got kicked out T_T He went home via taxi, so it was safe at least. He made it back alright.

But the rest of us didn't know until awhile later. We got over being upset about it really quickly though LOL. I'm sorry Jin! Most of us were really buzzed and just wanted to have fun. We rocked out on the crowded dancefloor with drinks (Double Black) in our hands.

I'd say we danced for about a straight 1 hour. It was fun. Imagine all the sweaty, glittery bodys bumping up against another.

It seemed more appealing at the time =/

And here comes the dramatic part. Us girls and three of jin's UTS friends were dancing together. Adelina, Sherin, V and I with Steven, Steven and Alan. Haha.

But this guy suddenly starts dancing with V, so she turns to him and dances with him instead. Some random.

I'm okay with that.

But many minutes pass. I look around and see V still dancing with that guy. Now i'm thinking hmm, I wonder how R will feel about this.

After all, R is so much hotter than that random guy LOL.

But I'm still sort of alright with it. She voluntarily danced with the guy so it was fine.

Several more minutes pass.

They are still dancing together.

He reaches his hand over and places it around her waist. I notice her hand flying towards it as though she wasn't entirely comfortable with that hand there.

I get slightly worried.

I caught her eye and she gives me this look that I can't interpret. I wonder to myself distracted about whether that was a sign to butt in or if she was just inquiring about the look on my face.

I brush it off again. I don't want to take her away if she's having fun, right?

The rest of us girls head to the bathroom for a berak, and I can't hold my concern any longer.

"Did you see that guy dancing with V?!"

Sherin and Addy reassure me that they did and it was fine.

"This is what happens in a club."

We head back out to dance, with me keeping a closer eye on V.

And then...

I catch her eye again and she mouths to me:

"SAVE ME!!"

I quickly glide over and pull her towards me to dance. The random follows her and dances behind her while us girls dance in a circle together. He was full touching her!! I wanted to thump him in the head T_T

I tell Sherin what was going on: "She said 'save me'" and we decide to leave the dancefloor and go downstairs to talk.

Poor V :(

Jin's friends followed us of course, and we sat there playing Truth or Dare xD

An hour or so later, we went karaoke.

I got home at 6am.

Reila pashed a random and was felt up.

I don't remember the name of the guy I was dancing with ^^; It was either Steven or Alan okay?!

And that's the end of my stories. Clubbing was...interesting.

And I saw a guy from primary school I used to have a crush on. He's Eurasian. Even back then I had a preference for mixed race.

AHAHAHA.


Happy Birthday Jinboi hope you're always looking as happy as this =)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was pretty descriptive >.>

but i was okay, really. he wasn't full touching me XD XD. (but for some reason,at the time, i thought it was too impolite to just walk away from a random). so
thanks for keeping an eye and extricating me =DD . it was fun dancing with you guys!

(steven and alan look the same).

oh. raymond has yet to find out (i think).

Midori said...

The photos will be posted up by tonight. This pretty much describes the whole night so i guess I'll add photos and captions in this entry or make a new entry for photos if you don't like me polluting your entry with mine XD.

DW you wanting to go home with me is super <3 but yeh i was fine.. was on a train with a bunch of drunk people.. one girl was so drunk she was throwing her shoe around.... and they were signing loudly. Hmph even if D wasn't there i went and called up randoms to keep me company T_T

So photos by tonight.

Serena said...

Go ahead and add things to it. This post needs pictures xD

OMG I KNOW RIGHT?! Alan and Steven looks the same xDDD Shirts were similar. White shirt Steven was so shy.

ButterflyCoffin said...

The first half of this night sounds delicious, much better than my family dinner.

...

Then after that, I'm glad I went to the family dinner.

Serena said...

Kekeke.

Kevin said...

His birthday was on Wednesday, 10th September, not Tuesday, 9th. ._.

Serena said...

Yeah, I know. It's one day before 9/11.

I don't know why the post was posted at that time. It was the 9th when I published.

Fixed.