What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Friday, April 11, 2008

Treasure Hunting and so on~

I've struck gold!

Well, not really, but it's as good as gold! =D

I've found yaoi fandom!!! Kyaaaaa~
Well, I've found gothic lolita fandom and geeks and japanese/korean drama/stars fandom as well but that's nowhere near as joyous as YAOI!

Only met her once though.

I love UNSW@night, it's like a city of glass, tiles and light.
My phone's a shitty camera though.



In other news, I just confessed to the girl that thinks I'm a guy that I like men.

It's true!!! For once, I'm not lying! *rolls on floor laughing* Oh boy: Entertainment, I needs it xD
(Can sooo imagine it now~ "Do you have any gay friends?" "Oh yes, he gives good advice for relationships!" omfg I'm horrible <3)

I should be in Europe now though, doing some fashion apprenticeship.~

2 comments:

Midori said...

My uni is too lame and conservative to have things like Anime clubs. All the people do is hang out at the Fidler (bar) and get pissed every weekend.

` S

Midori said...

Eh? We never joined the Anime club, as I said, it was treasure hunting.

~Butterfly