What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Life and Such

Yesterday night was ultra-embarrassing, I met mum at the train station...


Mum: This is my friend Michelle.
Michelle: ^^
Me: ;;
Mum: This is my daughter - Coron
Michelle: *giggles*
Me: ;;!
Mum: She is also going to university!
Michelle: So cute!

Everyone, say hello to Xion's backup drive - Nix! ( {nix ∈ xion} )



He really is that cute. He's blue, a deep sapphire blue (with silver highlights), and he's tiny! Well, nowhere near as small as a USB stick or anything (Like Yuetah), but that lil one contains a whoppin'300gb of memory!
He's powered by a simple USB connection, and can transfer data via either USB or E-SATA.
He's also warm. I was giving him a format, and he sat on my lap. Since it was such a cold day, I could feel the heat pretty early, and after that I held him in both hands to keep them warm.

Mary: Why are you stroking that thing?

But honestly, he's like a child, warm and adorable, how can I not like him? After that, Mary found him a nice hand warmer as well~

Mina-san! Welcome Nix-kun into the family and treat him well!

1 comment:

Midori said...

You name your inanimate objects.

&*%@#! @_@

` S