What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Greetings and Salutations

Well hello there.
A new style of writing, a new voice, and an unknown presence.
It seems a new member has joined GrOngBits. (Oh look, CamelCase)

Well yes, I have, and I would like to say hi to all of you. The blog will still be called Grongbits, the three main posters will still be active (as they are now), and it'll still have something to do with green song rabbits, but you'll get my posts as well.

Just as a note, I drew that background (and just fixed its positioning on larger monitors).
I'm an artist.

I might not write as much as I'll draw posts, but I'm sure you're fine with that.

Well, I guess that's it. Hi guys, I'm new, treat me well =)

- Butterfly

No comments: