What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Beach Outing

This is what you missed out Kebu:




Oh yes me looking pregnant and in labour. Apparently I had a baby with the Sand man. And the dialogue goes as follows:

Picture 1: Baby bump....
Picture 2: Oh god child birth is painful! ><
Picture 3: Jin HELP ME!!!
Picture 4: I die.

(Pictures do not depict actual events XD and editing has occured XD.)

Anyone ever wondered why whenever I get buried in sand it always goes to pregnancy.. even that camp fish/mermaid one.. me and Anna were 'laying an egg' .....

My life has been pretty boring lately nothing much to blog.. or rather it's been alright but nothing blog worthy -.-

Quiz next week on maths and chemistry... so screwed..... I swear differential calculus is getting so hard.... I can't bloody draw 3D structures like the helix etc.... just looking at my textbook/notebook scares the shit out of me...

I got green tea pocky today!! Yum Yum!

Oh Serena just get the shoes.... better yet get both! Oh my feet are beyond fat now.... SERIOUSLY! I was walking around in my boots today, got home and the split had grown longer! My brown boots are no longer wearable.... Oh and my converses broke, my thongs broke.... I need new shoes!!!!! Hmm I want new boots what kind should I get?

Also obtained a new phone, the wonderful Sony Ericsson K770i. It's a brilliant PURPLE and takes the nicest photos (Cybershot all the way!!).



Okay run out of things to say.

xoxo
M. (When is gossip girl coming back??)

1 comment:

Midori said...

Oh my god. That phone is cute. And it's purple, which is just....gah! It's so unique! Love it, although it's too square for my liking. (I know you like square). Green tea pocky...

I need new shoes! But mum was telling me off because she says I have a lot already. And which one should I buy?! They ar eboth noice! Are you going to post the pics on webshots?