What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Non Functionalities

Sorry haven't been blogging lately, been a bit busy. actually should be doing maths studying right now but minglez managed to calm my nerves with "it's easy."

In last week's Honi Soit (weekly usyd magazine) there was a section on the alphabet of fashion. One section on "non functional belts." The writer stated that no guy understood the idea of non functional belts and found them useless. What's the point of putting on a belt if it isn't holding something up? The following conversation reminded me exactly of the article.

Scene: shoe shop. I try on boots while bf sits waiting.
Me: which one should I buy? =\ (not really expecting a response here)
Him: um..... that one. *points to a plain black one with a small hole on the top.
Me: Why (now curious at why I got a response)
Him: I don't like that part. *points to a buckle on the boots I was trying on.
Me: why not? I like that part...
Him: I don't get it... it's a buckle... you don't really need a buckle there....
Me: what's wrong with a buckle!
Him: it's non functional there
Me: .... *silence. followed by hysteric laughter.
Me: (serious tone) There's more to life than functionality.
Him: ..... >.> but....

I think he decided not to argue with me at that point... I bought the buckled boots =P

My sister said the most adorable thing at the dinner table:
Me: Who's Aaron?
Bro: He's my friend.
Sis: He's got yellow hair, and blue eyes and freckles, um... I think he's cute.
Me: ..........................................
Sis: what? he's in kindergarten.
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLMAO

My sister has taste already and she's in yr 4 XD Oh yeh! (PS I am fully aware she meant the baby sort of cute T_T)

That is all I can afford time for! Hope you all had a laugh.

<3 much

Midori.

2 comments:

Serena said...

I laughed at the "I think he's cute".

WE ARE HAVING A BAD INFLUENCE ON THE NEXT GENERATION OF ASIAN GIRLS!. Men already outnumber girls in China. Now all the Chinee girls are marrying white men.

As for your boy - hilarious. He totally does not understand xD What's the point of having multiple games? Just have one and play it, it still wastes time and keeps you entertained. What's the point of flavour? You need to eat anyway.

ButterflyCoffin said...

I like non-functioning belts, they get in my way as I try to climb over the fence.

Your sister's adorable xD (Nope, not a lesbian paedophile)