What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Battle!

Today I've decided to strictly tighten my diet to control portions and also give me ideas on what I can cook. If you love food like me, sometimes you find that the house seems to have nothing to eat and you end up eating something indulgent or fatty. It's just today, you tell yourself. It's a one-off. Tomorrow I'll have food.

Also, I seem to have too much time on my hands.

I've currently lost 2kg since starting my diet but lately I haven't been exercising. Midori, the resident Nutritionist-in-training here at Grongbit has stated that diet contributes more to weight loss than exercise. However, that is not to say that you can rely solely on dieting.

Since I have stopped regular exercise I have not lost weight, but I have not gained weight either. It seems diet alone can stop weight gain and keep you steady, but that is it. The rest counts on regular exercise.

So while I compile my daily food intake, I shall be boosting Viletta with the bounciest tunes and rock on with some incumbent solo dancing and perhaps a bit of yoga on the good old WiiFit.

My diet has been taken out of magazines such as Cosmopolitan and New Idea as well as some tweaking to Asian-fy it and keep it within acceptable standards (Midori style).

5 comments:

Kevin said...

After HSC, I lost about 7kg from exercise, no diet. After braces, I lost another 5kg with diet (or not snacking from having braces) + exercise. Since getting used to braces and not exercising, I've gained 8kg.


Bleh.

Serena said...

That's some pretty serious weight fluctuations there Kebu. I'm aiming to drop to 55kg in the upcoming weeks, hoping for 60kg by end of November. Cheer me on! That's 1kg a week!

Kevin said...

I am taller though, so should expect greater fluctuations.

ASS OIL!

Midori said...

Good Luck!

Kevin said...

I mean add oil...