What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

I See You

This song (Mika- I See you) has been playing constantly while I studied this end of year exam period. I really liked it after hearing it in GG and I totally was not expecting that threesome this week...

I'm also hoping Blair would stop being so pitiful all the time lately. And Chuck will always be my favourite especially how sweet he's been lately!

Anyway the point of this post was I wanted to say I just failed my exam.

No doubt about it. It was like the hardest exam EVER. 98 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer/long answer questions in 3 hours. 35 of the multiple choice questions involved calculations and they all involved a bunch of thinking.

Biochemistry. Hardest subject ever. I guess if I had more time it would've been better. I ran out of time, coloured in randomly for about 20 MC questions or I wouldn't have finished. To get an idea of what we learnt:

These are the basic metabolic pathways we learnt about. Having a brief look I think we covered most of these pathways. Then the enzymes involved, how they're activated, integrated etc.

This diagram is common place in all biological labs. Yes it is this scary.... scary thing is I think we learn about.... 1/3 of it already, okay maybe 1/4.



Infact the exam was designed to be so hard they gave us a stimulus sheet with situations or background information for some multiple choice questions where we can think about it beforehand. Also it was basically like an open book test because the blank spaces on the 2 sheets of stimulus paper we could fill up with whatever information we like. Most people obviously tried to fill the whole sheet up with the semeter's worth of lectures.... I tried, ran out of time to write everything on!

Sigh but I think even if I had studied a bit more I would've have gotten a lot better, the exam was crazy hard. I was so stressed infact that I was at the station bathrooms retching into the toilet only to realise I had nothing to retch up.

I've got one more exam left on Wednesday then I'm free!!! In the meantime I really want to dye my hair brown atm but I also want to go to the beach, and you know that always means I gotta go in for a permanent straightening job!

Btw I've been doing up my fringe cuz I like my face to be clear during exams. I've been plaiting it back and today I decided to pin it back and curl my hair slightly. I think this looks good for me! And the facemask worked last night my skin looks unlike the state of my eyes hiding behind my sunnies lol.



Btw today I wore suspenders. Lol. I really liked this and bought suspenders from online for like $5 with shipping or something on a whim. Did not touch them until today where people were like "wtf are you wearing suspenders? What are you clipping it onto??" >.> Lol I feel so daring. It looks a bit more draped than this cuz I'm sorta stretching in this picture but I wish the dress was more baggy like Phosphene's (btw she has amazing hair). I was almost gonna go with no skirt since it was originally a dress... then realised I can't be that slutty wtf >.>

Anyway the grey dress by itself was really boring and plain and my mum's that she gave me cuz she realised how boring and plain it is. So suspenders? yay or nay?



Does my arm normally look that skinny O_O? I think I lost a bit of weight from exams. Shall weigh tomorrow morning to be more precise.

Anyway enough procrastinating, gotta go sleep wake up start doing my notes for Wednesday exam (which I have not started at all)

Can't wait for the holidays! After I recover from lack of sleep and general blah by having self made facials, cut my hair, exercising to develop my 6 pack lol and all I hope to see you guys all very soon =)

Take Care,

M.

3 comments:

Serena said...

It looks interesting but really weird o_O

Are those sunnies prescription?

And yes your arms do normally look that skinny. You underestimate just how small and tiny you can look in real life.

My exam on Tues I haven't even studied for plus I have a feeling I'm going to fail it and hence fail that aubject and have to retake. Boo. Yet I'm still too lazy.

Midori said...

Yeh they're my prescription Vogue ones I wore last time I saw you as well?

I look small and tiny?? I weighed myself this morning last about 3kg. My stomach looks all nice and flat in the morning.. it balloons by like 5cm by night time from my food lol. Is that weird or does everyone's stomach balloon out from eating??

I just got up... have not started studying but oh well exam's on Wednesday!

Kevin said...

Monday arvo... It's supposed to be 40C that day... T_T

Then Tuesday morning... Argle Bargle