What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Sweetest Things

Just then my dad told me something my sister told him last night before she went to bed. It goes as follows:

Sister: Dad can I talk to you for a moment?
Dad: Yes?
Sister: Dad I know you're very tired at night from work but could you please not keep complaining the food mum cooks is too salty at dinner time. I know you work very hard but mum works very hard as well.

*tears.

My dad has recently been complaining my mum's food is too salty and he's lost his appetite and how can he eat food like that etc. My mum has been very careful to cook more bland, even asking me, when I pass the kitchen, to try out the food and whether it needs more salt or is it flavoursome enough already.

My sister is 10. I guess she notices these little things and is really growing up although she still looks very young. Recently she has also taken to giving me a hug every night and wishing me good night before she goes to sleep.

My current main squeeze also said something very sweet tonight.

In other news my cousin's boyfriend proposed to my cousin (or he asked my grandma's permission, I'm not sure of exact details.) I should call her and ask her about it.

That's all I just wanted to share what my sister said.

1 comment:

Serena said...

I find ALL men do that. Both my dad and my brother complain about food but mostly dad goes it's not fresh or it tastes bad or whatever. They just need to shut the fuck up or cook it themselves.