What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Stressed

I'm stressed.

Tomorrow is the last day of stuvac before it's exam, day study break, exam, day study break, exam, 4 days break, exam.

Finish: 18th Wednesday.

I have not started reading my textbook and making notes has been such a blur, I can't remember anything!

I also just realised there's past exam papers I can do for Biochemistry but I don't even have time to do them.

I am in serious need of some sleep but I've just been popping all forms of paracetamol, codeine and what not. They don't help the headache, infact they make it worse because I realise I don't remember their mechanism of action although I should for Pharmacology (my first exam). I tried identifying the brain region where my head is hurting then realised I should also know my brain regions and effects of addictive drugs on each region; but I can't recall...

Everything around me seems to have some connection to what I'm studying so it all just exacerbates the headache and the restlessness.

My only relief every night is a call from my current main squeeze but a night ago (or maybe 2? My days and nights are a blur), we chatted until he was $40 over his cap and I told him he shouldn't call anymore. Oops.

My mum said yesterday night that I appear older now than when I was doing HSC and stressing although I told her I was probably also studying this hard then. Thanks mum, just what I needed when I'm stressing and looking like shit from all the stress.

She almost made me tear up.

Lots of things seem to make me tear up these days.

Maybe it's because I'm getting old (lol early menopause much?).

I don't even feel coherent anymore.

Back to doing some Nutrition notes, hope you're all well.

My sister is so cute. Yes that is the hat from Animania from like half a decade ago. And those are the 3D glasses from the cinemas with the lens poked out lol.

6 comments:

Kevin said...

I'n screwed too, but that's because of procrastination. ><

When we finish, we should go out, yeah? :]

Midori said...

Yeh I'm screwed because of too much procrastination as well!

Like right now... when I should be studying I'm commenting...

What day do you finish? Lets go out! Kebu you still owe me a Birthday hug(s)!

Kevin said...

I finish in 9 days~

I haven't studied at all Dx

16th arvo, 17th morning, so I only have 15-16 hours between them. D:

Serena said...

I finish 17th morning yay! A little over a week left...

Midori said...

Can we go High Tea??

I just realised I STILL haven't worn my first ebay dress and it'll be perfect for high tea (although I seem to have many floral numbers I would also like to wear....)!

High tea high tea!!

Kevin said...

Someone's high...


for tea!