What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Year, New Leaf

The year has already began, but perhaps it was the unfamiliarity of the setting that made me still feel like it was 2008. But now with the Lunar new year passing, it feels like a good time to reflect, remake and relearn things to better improve myself as a person.

Well first thing first, I've been going to the gym for over half a year and here are my current measurements compared to these:


Weight: 2008 61.5kg/2009 63.3kg
Height: 159.5cm/159.5cm
Bust: 98cm/98cm
Waist: 80cm/80cm
Hips: 89cm/87cm
Biceps: 28cm/29cm
Thigh: 55cm/56cm


As anyone can see, I did not reach my goal at all. In fact, the only thing that's changed is that I weigh more than I did last year circa gym. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. One thing good that came out of it was that my fitness level has increased and I can steadily do heavier loads and harder levels. Other than that, my fat deposits remain untouched.

Even going on Atkin's and gyming every so often was useless. I really have NO self-control whatsoever.

Is there really a point going on another one of my so-called weight loss regimes again this year? I will never change and once I hit 25 my skin will no longer retain its elasticity and I'll get premature cellulite and saggy skin. OH MY GOD.

T______________________________T

These things I will promise myself before I officially become a woman in my twenties.


  1. I WILL tone up and maybe lose weight.
  2. Develop good, clean, organised and responsible habits at home.
  3. Learn to make quick meals at home.
  4. Keep my bedding in rotation every month.


The list is virtually endless, but these are some of the more important ones.

I will turn over a new leaf in this new part of my life, and I shall reward myself with a Pandora bead.


On a completely unrelated note, I am set to developing and using my dream cheese custard lemon chiffon pie recipe!

(And hence, Serena gives the reason for her consistent weight gain.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HMM... well, if you ever wake up before 7:35 with nothing to do, you could always head to the aquatic centre with me and do laps? ($5 return ticket from olympic park, $5.20 student entry to aquatic centre......)
I seem to have lost weight from this... but it's also due to mucking around in the pool till 12 and being too lazy to whip up anything for lunch.

[although, ever since my six slices of pizza from pb, my diet has been horrendous :( ]

Serena said...

Swimming is one of the fastest ways to lose weight and get fit, however usually after I swim I eat more than usual and will probably gain it all back anyway xP

And and, I work so I don't have the time to go swimming that often :(