What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Shit I got Fat.

Shit I got fat.

No seriously I think I lost my chin.

Went walking through the mountains today, took a few photos and OMGWTF WHERE IS MY CHIN IN THE PHOTOS???

WHAT IS THAT LAYER OF FLAB THAT REPLACED MY CHIN???

I'm NOT kidding... and I've been using this face roller thing that apparently makes your face thinner....

WHY?? why does fat appear on my face.. where it's so hard for me to lose!

Argh.

On another note got back my photo album of a photoshoot I had done.


Yay for Chinese costumes! and my "my chin hasn't left me" days. -.-


(Shit on closer inspection you can already see my disappearing jawline -.-)

4 comments:

Serena said...

Um. Shit. Is that you M?

ButterflyCoffin said...

I agreee~~~ I was like O_O!

Wao~ the hair is so pretty >w<

Oh but the lighting in the photo is really crap. Despite the who pro look and the bad photoshopping or whatever that is...

Or is it just an amateur shoot?
Even I can do better with a few studio lights and reflectors~

Serena said...

I want a hanbok :(

Midori said...

Yes that is me.

He purposely made the lighting like that to make it dark and stuff i dunno don't like it that dark -.-. Lol come my house and I'll show you the brighter lighting stuff.

I should show you the other ones where it totally doesn't look like me XD