What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

I Still Call Australia Home

Finally did some unpacking and my shopping list is measly compared to all the stuff Midori bought.

I got:


  • 2 pairs of giant flared trousers (No Brand).
  • 1 navy blazer (Zara).
  • 4 pairs of coloured stockings (Zocks).
  • 1 black Winter coat.
  • 1 white faux fur pullover.
  • 2 shirts.
  • 2 long sleeve shirts.
  • 1 white blouse.
  • 1 pair of platform Mary Janes in patent blue (Darloro).
  • 4 bras and 3 panties (Manjieer).
  • 1 grey skirt.
  • 1 grey dress.
  • 1 scarf.
  • 1 blue pashmina.
  • 2 nightgowns and a bathrobe.
  • 2 alice bands.


I did not get my Balenciaga bag. I did not get a pair of oxfords and I didn't get any earrings (except the ones my aunt gave me). It really wasn't a great time to go shopping, what with the AUD so low (5 HKD!! LIKE WTF it was 7 last year!). Shopping wasn't worth it *sadsad* and I spent half my holiday in some sort of pain, so I was not in the mood to shop.

Only at the Incheon airport did I manage to grab a few cheap items of makeup: MAC eyeshadow and eyeliner, Dior lipgloss.

Glad I'm home.

No comments: