What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Monday, January 12, 2009

I had planned today in my head last night as I was trying to get some sleep: watch dramas and do paint by numbers. Simple, yet that's all I wanted.

When you called in the morning and woke me I wasn't surprised, I expected at least that but when you didn't apologise I was angry.

I rolled around in bed and fell in and out of sleep until noon.

But when I saw you at the door...

I didn't expect that.

And all my anger disappeared when I saw your face.

It's funny isn't it? And Serena will probably shout at me.

How is it that you sway my mood so much?

Your apology wasn't what I wanted, wasn't what I expected but it melted the stone wall I had up against you.

This isn't what I'd expected in a hundred years but I'm glad to be back in your arms.

Happy one year (11 months >.>)

5 comments:

ButterflyCoffin said...

Mii~ You are such a softy, you should've been more harsh and act colder for longer >(

Serena said...

Yes, I am angry and I'm taking it out on Shu.

I am disappointed.

And I am still angry at him, but not so much anymore. Mr. N neutralises everything.

Stupid men and their evil, evil neutralising ways.

Midori said...

Haha S you were the one who told me to sleep on it and I'll feel better the next morning T_T?

But but he did a chicken dance for me while apologising D=!?

Serena said...

I knew you would forgive him. Like B said, I thought you'd be colder for a bit longer than that.

Kevin said...

Women are acidic, men are basic. You'd know that from bodily fluids.

Men also settle stomach refluxes and indigestion.

-nod nod-