What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Bored at Home

I had my wisdom teeth pulled out yesterday so today was a day of rest and pigging out on ice cream!

After watching 2 movies in a row though I am bored. So I started sorting through my photos for these past few days.

So here goes long picture post ahead.



My brother and sister, the dear souls they are, have discovered a new form of play.

My wardrobe.... to do THIS:


Doesn't the carebear look gangster with the bandanna?



Lol they're pretty funny there were a lot more but I only took pictures of their prouder dress ups. In the end I joined and had them do themes and colours and limited items.

But I made them clean up after.

Then rearranged everything again cuz they didn't arrange my clothes the way I wanted them to....

Aquarium and Pancakes!

So two weekends ago I took my siblings to eat Pancakes on the Rocks and to go to the aquarium to see the Dugongs!

Since it was a Sunday they have the special $2.50 family funday pass!! (incentive to just spend more while out -.-)


I thought my bro's pancake was especially cute =)


Do me and my sister look alike =D?? At the ferry stop waiting for a ferry that was super late... (it was a bad public transport day -.-)


My bro being super excited about seeing the dugongs or the 3D painting... but then again that's the new smile he's been practicing...


Me and my sister =)


Pretty Dugong!!! Eating lettuce >.>

Chinese New Year

I'll like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy Chinese new year (although a late one)

I tried ever so hard to find something red and new to wear.... but I think I tried harder at enforcing my shopping ban....

So instead I just wore this new green dress I bought in China for 30RMB. Yes rare to find a summer dress in the middle of winter but it was on sale! I took a risk and bought it cuz in China sale items= no trying on!


My bro takes all my pictures XD He has a steadier hand with the camera....

So I basically had a shit Chinese New Year dinner...


We were stuck for ages waiting for our guests to arrive.... apparently they couldn't find a parking spot... after my dad rang several times they finally said they're downstairs so my dad ordered the food.. only to have about 3-4 dishes come before they arrive so the food got cold!!


The food seemed nice on the menu but they had 2 dishes that were.. disgracefully bad!!! Two dishes looked like canned or dried food cooked... YUCK!! The other foods weren't very flavoursome and the fish was massive but probably not a live fish and it wasn't even cooked through!

The service was awful since everyone was so busy. But I guess that's how new years goes....


I spent a lot of time therefore watching the TV which had some Taiwanese star's "music videos" that welcome the new year.

I CRINGED at every outfit she wore... I dunno if you can see it here but the middle one.. she's basically got a tablecloth wrapped around her and a green fur thing on her shoulder....

There were also ones where she wore "fancy" fringe undies on the outside of red/pink see through stockings/tights. And really short skirts.... hot pants.... and omg a lot of the shorts were bordering to up skirt...

It was one of those terrifying things where you don't really want to look but your eyes are to mortified to look away....


I had this chick keep me company. We used to be really good friends when I was like 6 XD Now she's studied practically 10+ years at uni cuz she didn't know what she wanted to do.. and came out with a doctor's degree.


My dad and his friend drinking spirits....


Then Jenny You's dad joins in with the drinking... between the 2/3 of them they finish a whole bottle

Needless to say they were pretty drunk -.-

Despite crappy food, crappy service, awful entertainment, late guests etc I think I still enjoyed new years =\

Sorry no paintball pictures =(

Wishing you all a great 2009.

Midori.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'VE GOT A VIDEO OF THE DUGONG... eating lettuce. 8)

on the yellow carebear... are those the blue shorts you wore yesterday? >____>

Midori said...

Lol dugongs are so pretty!!

Lol yes but with the giraffe's belt >.>