What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Sneaky Me

I'm currently sorting through the 150 pictures I took on my holiday. Before I post it up and kill my bandwidth for the month, I leave you with a teaser from before Christmas.

Photobucket


And inside the bag:



Louis Vuitton Damier Duomo


Don't hate me, it's my mother's.

1 comment:

CĂ­lia (When I grow up I want to be a granny) said...

Hello!
I'm from Spain,but I find your blog searching blogs.I like visit others blogs because, I like know new people.Your blog is very cool,great job!

Miyoko