What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Monday, January 5, 2009

3 More Days!!!

I'll be back in Australia on the 8th, in the morning, touching down at 9:30am.

I'm so glad I'll be back to eat cheesecakes, avocados, melted cheese on bread, unagi fried rice, cheap Maccas and KFC.

I'm so glad I'll be back to go to the beach, swim at the new Olympic park ride, NOT have my parents drive off to Jamberoo without me T_T, oh SUN glorious sun!!

Oh yeh then there's seeing you guys again ^^

But there's so much I'll miss from here.

Being here longer meant I learnt a lot more about my relatives, their habits and their generosity. I'm now so much closer to my cousin than I was when I visited a few years back and stayed for a few weeks. I love how everyone calls us twins because I'm so glad to have her as my sister (cousin).

Staying at my 3rd aunt's place with my uncle coming back from work once in a while made me realise how similar their family was to mine. My uncle and my dad are so alike in more ways than just blood relations.

Everyone's willingness to just accept me in as family; no awkwardness, no unfamiliarity, has really touched me.

I'll miss this place a lot but right now I miss Australia -.-



PS here's another photo from the photoshoot.

Yes I believe the photographer was not worth what I paid for considering his editing skills to add borders etc into the album I could do!! And that's saying something -.- And he didn't edit out my ugly teeth, badly stuck eyelid tape and fat face -.-

5 comments:

Kevin said...

You lied about fatness

At least you've got boobs now.

ButterflyCoffin said...

You lied about fatness.
Yes the photographer is shit.
Holy shit you don't look like yourself.
The lighting in this picture is also bad. Like, really bad.

As in, even I can do better and I'm just a 2nd year student at CoFA, doing a course that is NOT photography.

Midori said...

Boobs were not edited so I've always had them!! ><

PS this is also pre fatness pictures -.-

and i havent had 10pm snacks for a few days and exercised more instead of taking the motorbike so I'm more normal weight now -.-

Okay okay we can stop talking about how much the photographer sucks cuz i get it already and already forked out money -.-

Serena said...

Frankly I don't understand the fuss. It doesn't look shit to me =/

Anonymous said...

The other picture had a tiny resemblance.. this is just O_O''''. but I just saw you today, and you look fine. oO''. I mean.. FIIIINNE. :) :) :)