What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Vivi's 19th Beach Party

On the 24th of November, V was born.

Nineteen years and 6 days later, Reila got sunburnt and Serena gained 5kg from hotpot.

It was a day like any other day in Sydney, with crazy ass weather and predicted cloudy days that turned out hot.

I as rudely awoken by Vvn SMSing. Haha, kidding, I was already awake believe it or not. I was actually early, so I decided to pop by her house but Ray was late so we had to go pick him up. His taxi didn't arrive and he waited for 30mins! We missed the train by 1 minute and met Phyllis on the later train.

Then we all waited at Bondi Junction to catch the bus to Bondi Beach! So delighted to see B and Anna!! Major tourist attraction unfortunately, and as someone put it "only the fobs/Asian tourists wear clothes at the beach". The Aussies here sunbathe topless, and I was flashed sets of breasts at least 3 times that day.

Arrived late, set up our spot on the sand and waited for latecomers.

Photobucket
Those are all V's friends from Uni and Ray.

We ate from a Subway platter that V got for us, drank from free cans of Mountain Dew that as being given away and applied liberal amounts of SPF 30+. While waiting, B went about digging another hole to China and Anna and I camwhored.


Photobucket

Photobucket
When we came back later, the hole ended up being so deep she couldn't make it any deeper.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Do you miss the sun and the sand back home, M?


Photobucket
Baka Anna's signature tako :)


Photobucket

Photobucket
B being the vampire she is.


Photobucket

Photobucket
Anna dyed her hair a hot auburn! It's so pretty, I like red hair.


Photobucket
Really windy, hair flying in my face.


Photobucket
V went swimming while I played in the sand. I went to frolick with Anna in the freezing cold water, made my feet shiver from the cold. It was seriously freezing.


Photobucket
Josh FINALLY arrived.


Photobucket

Photobucket
Say hello to the boypren who misses his girl.


Then when everyone was fattened up and happy, we went swimming!

As soon as Anna and I got close to the guys, they smacked us with COLD COLD water making us scream. Anna wasn't swimming so she got her clothes wet, while V dragged me into the water to play in the waves. The waves were pretty violent today, lifeguards had to warn and whistle every so often to keep us safe. I got knocked over several times, which kinda got Andrew (Le) worried so he grabbed hold onto me but I shrugged him off saying "I've had worse".

In the end I got too tired (omg so unhealthy) and went back to shore. The guys came up shortly after. D then said Andrew bit him in the stomach and showed me the faint scar. I said I wouldn't tell M he'd been fooling around with other guys and getting lovebites behind her back *whistles*.

Ching and Nick aka "Bob" (V's Uni friends), Ray, Darren and Andrew Le decided to dig a giant hole and was later challenged by more guy friends and Anna. It was becoming very trench-like and deep, so Andrew jumped in to help dig. Everyone above exchanged looks and attacked instantly.

Andrew was pinned down by the guys who dragged him by his foot into the hole. Holding him down while he thrashed and screamed like a girl (seriously), everyone proceeded to dump sand on top of him :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Poor Andrew.

Photobucket
We have no idea what the hell this thing we turned him into is.


Photobucket
Ching decided to bury himself in the cold, wet sand. This looks so wrong.

Photobucket
And proclaimed himself a merman.

Friend: Dude, you're a mermaid!

Ching: MerMAN, you don't even know what it is, you've never seen one!

-_-

We had to say our goodbyes to the beach though for hotpot dinner at V's house.


Photobucket

Photobucket


V's place was really crowded, at least 20 people came. It got a bit rowdy and I didn't feel like doing much, so I helped her and Ray set up the food and everything. Anna and I are good friends yeah yeah? :D

First I went home to put my stuff down and wash my feet. First thing Mother says to me as I walked through the door:

Mother: That dress makes you look fat, you have no waist.

Me: ...

So I put a belt to cinch my waist, HAPPY? D:

Some of V's girl friends liked my dress and belt afterwards >.>

We were saving all the good stuff for the pro table (people who know how toe at real hotpot) but the outside noob table made so much stuff and got a better pot! They were cooking things really fast and were all full before we were satisfied!! They also wasted a lot of dumplings -_- So we hijacked their abandoned pot and took it for our own teehee!

Singstar was finally introduced, but then it was all over and I only sang one song *sad*. The people left wanted to watch gore (Hostel) so I thought it was time to leave since it was almost 11pm so I ditched Andrew who was too chicken to watch it too, like me.

And for the final time, YES I had fun V -_-

Sorry M had to miss out :(

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently an average steamboat dinner for us uses up at least one gas bottle...

so I think one of the stoves was running out, that's why it didn't work so well o_o' [& my dad had a pack of four waiting there]

yesyes . you and Anna are awesome friends :D :D :D

Anonymous said...

Apparently an average steamboat dinner for us uses up at least one gas bottle...

so I think one of the stoves was running out, that's why it didn't work so well o_o' [& my dad had a pack of four waiting there]

yesyes . you and Anna are awesome friends :D :D :D

Midori said...

Omg i feel all sad now cold and couped up in my room...

I am feeling SHIT today T_T I bought a fair of stockings and they gave me this tiny pair i can't pull all the way up. I went back to exchange it and the lady said "very fat people can fit into this why can't you??" T_T

I'm sorry vvn i couldn't make it that day =( I really wanted to go ><

I thought B cut her hair short for a minute until i realised she tied her hair to the side XD

and omg Anna!! Your hair is so long and pretty!!! I didn't recognise you in the pic with S and you on the side!!

You guys all look so pretty and happy with the aussie sun and surf and waves that i miss =(

It was tops of 6 degrees 2 days ago here...

I miss my boypren =( And the first pic i see of him is him in a towel with hairy hairy legs T_T?

Lol I feel sorry for Andrew. He looks like a deformed merman... Deformed lumps all over him. This reminds me of yr10(?) camp where me and anna were siamese mermaids!

Why is there no pictures of hotpot?? I wanna see your dress S.

I had fun reading this post =) Post more of the happy outings i miss out on T_T!

Serena said...

Actually she did cut her hair. Half of it :D

Anonymous said...

there are no photos of me :O
i feel like i dont exist.
IT IS THE WEIRDEST FEELING EVER.


also, WE ARE NOT NOOB HOTPOT PEOPLE. i just don't do satay. :D

Anonymous said...

That beach party was fun, even though i didn't swim in it xD
I've decided to cut my hair after xmas hehe

Serena said...

Rofl Reila. I didn't want to intrude on your group.

BUT I LOVE YOUR HAIR ANNA.