What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Friday, December 5, 2008

China Update

No one seems to be updating much so I will do a pictureless post!!

I'm in Xiamen atm, as you can see from the livefeed.

Will be going in Beijing in 1-2weeks!

Currently staying at my mum's eldest brother's place. The toilet here is broken!! We have to use a bucket of water to flush... damn sewerage system here is shit.. my other auntie's place recently installed a toilet that isn't stuck to the ground properly.. and leaks out stuff from the side...

Did a lot of touristy stuff today but seeing all the shops everywhere makes my eyes light up. Hopefully I have time to shop....

I'm too tired to blog wanna sleep... oh bed is also hard here.. and 1 blanket only.. a bit small too for 2 people..

1 comment:

Serena said...

Your Xiamen IP is taking up the livefeed! xD