What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dear B's precious stalkers.

I has a twitter.

My regular everyday life events shall from now on be documented there.

http://twitter.com/krystaln

Stalk me if you love me <3

3 comments:

Serena said...

Whot about grongbit D:

ButterflyCoffin said...

For less bland events

Anonymous said...

I"m confused O_O'

Twitter is weird to read. It's like, everyone talking over each other with things that sometimes don't make sense (due to bad grammar/replies to something and whatnot) =.=