What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Invisible Eyeglasses

Mmkay~ So, today me, my sister, and my mummy went out to Bankstown for some quality family time together.

Or just plain "You need to get out more" time.

Anyhow, end of year, medicare period almost over, uh oh! Let's exploit it!
And so we did.
And after several years of nagging, I finally got permission to try wearing contacts! Yaaay~
Oh god, it's so weird, I keep having this instinctive reflex to push my glasses up. But said glasses do not exist.

Currently I have a 2 week pair that I'm gonna use to try out first. For 2 weeks. Then I'm gonna get a prescription, and then I'd be able to a) wear (non-prescription) sunglasses when I want b) wear goth-loli with elaborate eye-makeup c) wear (non-prescription) goggles d) be plain vain~

W00t~~~~

In other news I got a DN HD DN DN for last semester~

Also I keep killing people in my dreams. It's fun but after a while it gets old...

3 comments:

Midori said...

Omg contacts!

Take photos! With elaborate make up!! =3

I got no HD, mostly passes -.-

Serena said...

Bankstown?!??

I hope it's not the one I used to go to on the main road, near Bun Bo Hue. They rip you off.

I shamelessly recommend giving Kebu some business at Flem :D

ButterflyCoffin said...

@Mi: Elaborate makeup? @_@ I can't do that...

Also, my one and only HD had one assignment I did about Vocaloids so...

@S: Main road? nope =S I'd like to visit Kebu too...but my parents were like: either do it here this year, or there next year. And I'm sorta impatient so...