What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hey guys I'm in china!!

The mattress is killing me but everything else is brilliant! The food is good the accommodation is great and everyone's so friendly!

yay!

Update:
Omg just went shopping I think I spent in excess of $800 >.> chinese money of course!

Clothes has improved heaps in my little town. I bought oxford heels and delicate white bow heels like the ones in de louvre! Also bought a military inspired jacket and some other warm coat thingo and bunch of clothes for my sister. Pants are still yuck so didn't buy any.

I am taller than my cousin!

4 comments:

Serena said...

OMG we better not end up buying similar clothes and shoes T_T

One more month until I go overseas...

I miss you already :(

Midori said...

aww S i miss you too!

Sometimes i shop and think "hey i think S will like those" XD

One thing i hate though why is everything so sparkly >.>?? Seriously i do not need sparkly diamante on my shoes, belts and pants and shirt...

Serena said...

:OO I'm into sparkly things at the moment, but more like sequins and beads, diamantes are nice too.

Anonymous said...

YAY SHOPPINGIN CHINA.

except, i hated shopping in HK XD.
YAY GLAD YOU'RE SAFE.
BUT DON'T GO AND GET YOURSELF KIDNAPPED OVERSEAS.