What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Friday, December 5, 2008

I don't know why nobody else is posting anything to keep Midori up to date. Is life really monotonous on your side there, B? Kebu and I have work almost every day, so there's nothing much to report on except the random asshole customer. What is everyone up to? Are the holidays so bad we'd rather go back to Uni where it's all action (except for me)?

Spiffed up grongbit's layout. Like?


AM reading Twilight again :) Can't get enough of it, it's my daily dose of romance and fantasy in my otherwise lacking existence.

1 comment:

ButterflyCoffin said...

Even if I do stuff, they are way beyond what you'd understand/be interested in.

No, do not like new layout. Where's my background picture?!