What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'm so disappointed in myself.

My results this semester have been a significant drop from last semester with no improvements on any subjects.

I feel like I've let myself down a big notch.

OMG no Sass and Bide jeans for me =(

The major air of disappointment has led to gloomy photos, a 15minute belief in buddhism to pray for my good results, wearing black all day and a lack of appetite and inability to smile naturally.

I am SAD =(

Argh there's always next year? Plus I satisifed the WAM to continue in nutrition next year so I guess everything's okay.

But disappointment's a shit feeling.

5 comments:

Kevin said...

True Buddhism is practically prayer-free.

AND HOW DO YOU FIND OUT WAM?

Oh oh oh!

Jue got 96 is psych ):

Kevin said...

AND AND AND! I thought I saw you at Parra today XD

She looked like you, but was taller, had a huge ass and was pigging out on chicken kebabs.

That's how I knew it wasn't you.

"Wendy would never have an ass that big"

Serena said...

SO mean Kebu xD

Kevin said...

HOW WAS THAT MEAN?

I made an objective observation through objectionable means.

Ah, that's why?

o:

Midori said...

WAM calculator, google it!

I gained weight! or fat clothes i dunno... i was bored waiting for my auntie at a shopping centre so got on one of those height and weight machines.

I am now slightly heavier i think. But mostly built up around my stomach. -.-

Mmmm chicken kebabs....

The machine said i had "optimal weight for my heart" with a little flashing light scale and i was on the centre dot!