What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Escape-From-the-Womb Day

I am shocked at the number of people my age who don't know how to swim, ride a bike, rollerblade, climb trees, fly a kite, fish in a pond or pick wildflowers. What are kids doing these days?! THESE PEOPLE ARE DEPRIVED OF A CHILDHOOD. I thought everyone went through swimming lessons and bike riding, man was I wrong. I am stumped and slightly horrified.

And arrogant. Good swimmer and dangerous bike rider here :) Used to ride my bike over pebbles, rocks or cracked roads for thrills.



Kebu has titled this day and I am stealing it because it's so hilarious the things he come up with so as not to upset me by 'celebrating' and 'acknowledging' my birthday.


Porkie: Here. *hands me red envelope* *goes back to playing DS*

Me: *takes and opens, sees a GREEN NOTE, seals it back* I can't accept this. This is too much. Who's it from?

P: I wonder.

Me: Is it grandma?

P: No.

Me: Did Minglez give you this? (duh of course not)

P: No.

Me; Who's it from?

P: Iono.

*the clash of the prides goes on for a few minutes*

Me: *tears start welling up* *goes hug him*

P: Oh great, I knew this was coming. *hugs back*

Me: This is too much.

P: Just take it, it's thanks for everything.

Me: *chokes* I'm a horrible sister.

P: It's okay, dude.


Been holding back tears for a long while, and let them all out this week. Very refreshing.

3 comments:

Midori said...

Awwww that's so sweet!!!

ButterflyCoffin said...

Geh? Where'd this entry come from? D=

Either way, that is sweet ;O;

Serena said...

Yes, it was nice.

The entry was in drafts, but then I got too lazy to post pics from the party so it's just text D: