What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I have a dream that I will meet him at a crowded place. And he will see me and catch my eye and the moment he saw me I will take his breath away but he will not tell me so.

I have a dream that I will see him a second time and this time we will chat and have a good time and exchange phone numbers.

He will call me up a week later because it took him that long to master up the courage to talk in coherent sentences on the phone and ask me out on a date. I will remain calm but be jumping with joy on the inside as I reply "yes".

I will go out shopping for a new dress but end up compiling something from my wardrobe after hours of pulling clothes on and off. We will go to a nice place to eat where he will be an old fashioned gentleman and pull out my chair and pay the bill without me noticing. He will send me to my door because he will want to know I'm safely home and give me a kiss and our next date will be planned.

We will continue this for 4 months before he tells me he wants to share the beginning of a new day with me and takes me to see the sunrise. I will look across at him as the sun rises and realise this guy has made my heart beat faster, smile widen more, laugh louder and realise the value of life. I will sigh as I lean on his shoulder because life couldn't get any better.

Two years in we will be fighting every 3rd day, making up every 2nd and spending every day together. He will surprise me with flowers randomly and we will celebrate every month we've been together because he will seize every opportunity to make me feel special.

Three years in we will move in together and bicker over bad breath, dirty laundry, unwashed dishes and electricity bills clearly showing the impact of the long hot showers he takes, but every night we will fall asleep in each others arms and will wake up without troubles.

On the 1001day since we've been together we will be watching an old movie on the sofa couch drinking wine because by then I'd grown a liking to it, and he will go fetch nachos as I'd asked. he will put the nachos on the table and he will bend down on one knee and pull out a blue box. He will deliver a sentimental speech that he spent ages writing and rewriting to try and express his feelings. I will stare at him in awe with nachos still halfway to my mouth and he will see me cry tears of joy as I say "yes".

On our wedding day I will be nervous as hell and fuss over everything. I will walk down that aisle and see his face and know we'll live the rest of our lives as I'd dreamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But dreams are dreams and reality proves to be much different.

1 comment:

Serena said...

Some dreams come true and this sounds like one of those.