What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sukiyaki and why nobody is blogging anymore

I finally replaced my camera with another Panasonic Lumix, but with higher megapixels. But I still miss my old one.

The DMC-FS7 is lighter, but less sturdy and feels plastic. The casing isn't as nice as my old one, and the buttons aren't nice to click either - too clicky and again, plastic-feeling. I miss the wheel where you move to the different modes, but now they just have buttons. And don't get me started on the flash!

Sigh, oh well. In time I'll get used to it. Besides, it's 10.1mp compared to my old 8.1. I also have to get a memory card and a spare battery, for convenience. Unfortunately I can't use my old spare battery because it's a different model. What a waste...

I've realised everyone is too busy with assignments right now to blog so I took pictures of my sukiyaki lunch at home. We used leftover hotpot stuff for it, just swapped the soup.

Photobucket

It was just a lunch between Porkie and I because I've been craving sukiyaki for days now.

Photobucket

Homemade garlic bread roll :)

Photobucket

I've taken to dipping my hotpot/sukiyaki food into raw egg as a dip. Mother says it's so you don't burn your mouth when you eat and it she was right! But I just love the taste of raw egg is all.


I think it's because of me Twittering now that I just can't be bothered blogging. Blogs take so much work to write, upload pictures and edit whereas Twitter is efficient, at least for me. But I still hope to blog a bit more because of the space I'm given. Nothing in my life is interesting enough that requires unlimited space to rant though :(

I shall update people on mundane things then. Such as my decision to apply to transfer for UTS: still pending, mostly because I am uncertain about my current career path. I don't think advertising is the way to go and I might be better equipped to use my skills in public relations and/or management. I still haven't applied at UAC yet, and I think acceptance is opened now. Nevertheless, hesitation is never a good sign in any situation.

The boy and I are doing quite well. We had a rough patch a few days ago due to him being snippy with me about not being home and forgetting that I was going to Ray's birthday dinner at Wagaya (which by the way was fun but the food sucked - review coming soon while I download photos from Facebook). It did feel kinda awkward and cold there for a few days, but I was secretly delighted that he knew he was the one who was wrong and willing to admit it. I think this is a good thing in a relationship, when you can admit you're wrong. Him saying sorry a lot was starting to get annoying LOL. And he's supposed to be stubborn as heck.

I'm feeling nostalgic and depressed today though T_T M says it's PMS and she's right (AGAIN!). It is most likely a combination of the dreary weather we've been having lately and PMS screwing with my head. Sigh, just another week until it's over...

I can't end this post on a good note, I'm not happy enough.

So anyway I went to exchange the Line Filler and the girl wasn't very happy about it but screw her. I swapped it for Slimshine lipstick in Gaily, something that I've been meaning to get awhile back and oh my god I've been missing out all this time! It really is a very nice colour, and moisturising lipstick that feels almost like a gloss, but creamier! And leaves a nice shine, not too sparkly like the lipglasses. I'm sticking with this colour.

And serves me right for using products around my eyes.

So there's nothing much to blog, nor am I in the mood to be happy/preppy so maybe another day when I have my wits about me. I still owe many posts that I never got around to doing, as well as a few makeup related ones.

I have officially spent over $1000 since November 2007 on makeup, skincare and other beauty products (that I have bothered to record). That really says something about women.

No comments: