What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Friday, April 24, 2009

a very patient person.

I saw 3 girls and a guy on the train today, the guy dressed rather 90s, and had a pretty face. He also speaks like he's gay. I feel sad that I can't test the accuracy of my gaydar.

I usually sit on the right side of the train to avoid the sun, but I saw the back of an attractive young man sitting on the right somewhere up front, so I chose to sit on the left side of him to see his face.
I was right, he's cute.
Now I'm stuck in the sun.
Cutie listens to his iPod super loud.
Gay guy looks like a reverse trap.
Woman with total bowl cut sits in front of me.
Gay guy holds his bag like a handbag. Very cute.
Cutie's music is audible through Morte.
Loud teenie bunch just hopped on beside me. And I thought Gay guy's group was loud.
The group is huge. Looks and sounds like a Leb group. They take up 4 seats.
Half appear overweight.
Even Cutie was disturbed through his stupidly loud music.
Ugh. I can't draw. YOU shut up! B<
Geez, was gonna regret sitting in the sun and putting up with loud music. It could always be worse huh?
Ah Rene, you're cute.
Everyone except the Noisy bunch and Old timer behind me is listening to music.
Poor Old timer, he appears agitated.
I wonder if I'm doing the right thing by minding my own business. Or should I tell them to shut up? I like to tell myself I'm not scared, but 1 vs 8 is a rather unattractive prospect.
My dear Cutie, you'll kill your ears with that volume.
I'm running out of paper. And patience. And concetration. But that's a lie. I'm actually

1 comment:

Serena said...

Oooohh...that was rather pretty to read...

Makes me rather nostalgic of HS days.