What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Monday, May 4, 2009

When Your World Falls Apart

I'm unable to understand why it is that I would hesitate so resolutely over something I have always wanted to achieve. It is one of many life ambitions, yet I am inhibited by insecurity.

I can think of many reasons why July is not a good time; it's too soon, there isn't enough time to plan, I haven't saved up enough yet, I haven't been going to the gym.

Excuses, Serena. A constant barage of them. Be it pride, guilt, equality, humility, it is all part of the greater web you weave out of fear.

Just go with it. Go with it.

Let it be, let it occur.

You want this.

You have advocated for this.

This is what should be and what is.

Don't let go of my hand.








Mr. N is coming.

5 comments:

lychee said...

reeeeeeeeally? =OOO

ButterflyCoffin said...

Yarly~

Serena said...

Yarly he be getting tickets now.

Midori said...

omg....

Serena said...

Why is everyone shocked -_- It was bound to happen.