What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Owie...

I bought MAC Line Filler that was supposed to be a great wrinkle and fine line reduction cream and primer in one. It did what it was supposed to do, but I ended up with stinging and itchy eyes for the next 2 days. Needless to say, this is going back to Myer and I'll pick up a paintpot in exchange.

I think this marks the end of experimental beauty products around my eye area. I have concluded that I'll never find an eye cream that doesn't break out in eczema and sensitivity, and I'll never find a concealer that won't settle in fine lines or cover up my dark circles at least 80%.

Next on the list to cover: Coastal Scents Silica Powder (MUFE HD dupe) v Maybelline Dream Matt powder? Experiments with using MAC SatinFinish as a concealer (the only thing that doesn't irritate, but doesn't cover undereyes properly) and moving into colourful eyeliner!


.~ ***** ~.



N has become increasingly clingy and obsessive these past few weeks as a result of discovering that he dearly loves me. I don't know what to think about this sudden OOC, or if it is a good thing compared to the first time we split.

No comments: