What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Black and Colours

Felt like whipping out some makeup and practise some looks. I'm not very good at smokey eyes, but this seemed pretty edgy and good for clubbing, provided it won't melt off my face afterwards or smudge all over, which it always does.

Photobucket

Fierce? Foxy? It makes me really see how cat-like I can be. Plus, in my attempt to look sexy I come off looking like I just woke up. Or I look like a paedophile, either way.


Photobucket

Random black eyeliner as a thick on top and lower lid, almost all around.
Normally I would use MAC Engraved but I don't want to use the good (read: expensive) stuff on experiments. Slightly winged at the corners to lengthen the eyes and make it cat-like.
MAC Black Tied e/s dabbed on top and smudged slightly.
Shiseido curler for lashes topped with Maybelline Lash Discovery mascara.
MAC MSF Soft and Gentle on cheeks and MAC 3N on lips.
Dusting of CS Silica Powder over everything.


A new combination: 3N and Jubilee on top = perfect lip colour!


Photobucket

Top to bottom, left to right:
Patina, Sea and Sky
Mink and Sable, Humid
Antiqued, random thing I forgot
Illegal Cargo
Parfait Amour


A lot of these were limited edition, but that's fine because I don't like many of them LOL. I can't wait to finish the blue e/s and the greyish-purple one because I won't ever use it. Out of all the colours I only like Mink and Sable, the golden olive one. I'll be sad when I finish it, but that won't be for another 2 years at least.

I need to dedicate myself to beauty more. Most of the time I'm too goddamn lazy to put makeup on other than blush, which I use almost everyday. The occasional lipstick or gloss, maybe.

The camera washes me out, as well as highlight the freckles on my nose that I NEVER knew existed until recently. Sad.

I don't think anyone knows what I'm talking about, but that's ok I'm ranting :D

3 comments:

LyChee said...

try using a lot of eye shadows? o.O lol ur whole lid is meant to be covered in eyeshadow xD

Serena said...

But I'm Asian, there's only so much eyelid to cover! LOL

Btw I still owe you moneyz, log on so I can send it to you >.>

LyChee said...

nono, I mean when you close ur eyes, the whole part of the eyelid over ur eyeball is covered in eyeshadow and blurred out