What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ladiladida~~

Comic Comic Comic

D'awww, isn't little Krystal adoramable? So innocent-looking as well.
Okay, ignore me.

...However!
I do remember this happening in class back when I was a wee lil kid. Except I wasn't actually the one who asked. But I was rather curious inside my head.

Yeeeeesssss, Sensei, how do you know when you're about to come? 8DD


What in the world is wrong with me?

Don't turn away now sensei~ You know you want it. =D

What in the world is wrong with me?

*chu~*

There's something very wrong with me nowadays~ Whee~~ 8D

1 comment:

Serena said...

We always knew that =3