What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A conversation today.

I saw a red scab thing on crush's forearm and thought it was from when he injured himself on Saturday during his rugby match.

Me: Is that from Saturday?
Him: Nah it's from Friday.
Me: Huh? What were you doing on Friday? Wasn't I with you on Friday?
Him: You know how I was deep frying Calamari rings for us for lunch....
Me: omg is that from OIL??
Him: I was trying to taste one and it was hot to hold and dropped back into the oil and some oil splashed out.
Me: What you got an oil burn? Why didn't you tell me and you let me sit there chatting to Serena waiting to be fed??
Him: Cuz then you'll nag me!!
Me (sarcastically): Did you run it under water? Did you put some burn cream on? Why didn't you put some burn cream on! Does it still hurt? Why don't you be more careful next time! Don't use your fingers on something so hot!! That's so careless!! You mean that kind of nagging? :P
Him: Yes! I just didn't want you to worry about me.

2 comments:

Serena said...

Sarina? Who is Sarina T_T

Midori said...

omfgwtf

Sarina is my nutrition friend who I was just working with for my prac this afternoon lol.

I am sorry please forgive me I have edited it!