What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Copying Midori

Alrighty, ten things:

1. ZADRO IS MY TUTOR!!!!!

2. I had mi goreng for breakfast and smith's chips and rice at 10pm to become closer to my inner student living in poverty.

3. Chips and rice aren't that bad together.

4. I don't understand why Sandra Bullock won best actress. I liked the movie, and her acting was alright, but seriously?

5. Did I mention Zadro is my tutor?!

6. I feel like a big fish in a small pond. I think I'm one of only a third of the class who's not having much trouble with classical Chinese.

7. Practical ethics is mightily annoying because damn militant vegans don't get enough iron. They go all crazy and completely miss the point as they heckle a fellow classmate who hasn't even finished her point. I guess that biting people's heads off is the closest thing they get to meat.

8. I have a serious crepe issue. I think I might need some therapy to treat my addiction.

9. WHY ARE THERE STILL PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT BOUGHT THEIR TEXTBOOKS?! TEXTBOOK LISTS WERE OUT OVER A MONTH AGO!!

10. OMG! ZADRO!!!!!!!

Kebu. Out.

5 comments:

Serena said...

Wtf.

My grandpa eats chips with rice.

Maybe you should get rid of your crepe addiction with a pie addiction :OOO

Kevin said...

Weird gramps~

And there aren't good pies on campus, but there are cheap crepes!! I feel fat fro mall the butter and sugar~~~

Midori said...

I tried the crepes at tat place next to easyway. I had a buckwheat crepe it wasn't that nice!!

And OMFG header!! My is vvn in the middle of it XDD??

And is that me next to kebu at the ski trip? Cuz I don't remember that photo....

Serena said...

That was the only nice and funny standing photo so far xD Don't you think it's good? She's grinning right in the middle of our blog xD

That's you and Kebu pretending to snowboard in midair, but now that I think about it there was a better version of it o_O

Kevin said...

I haven't tried their buckwheat ones... I only like their sweet crepes, like nutella and banana or apple and cinnamon. > <