What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Guess what I got...

...when I got home from a long day at uni with a whole lot of drama and crap like doing my homework and forgetting to bring it and a presentation with people asking obnoxious questions and having to dodge them and travelling across Sydney to go to different campuses and ending uni at 6pm after a super boring tutorial that's pretty much a waste of time?










Where was I?

I got a dozen long stem roses from the boyfriend!




A dozen red roses from Roses Only, just because!

And more chocolate to make me fat! -_-






Jee-yealoos?




Nothing in my house that can hold the huge box so it goes on the dining table.




Have to arrange them in the biggest vase I have.

They now sit in my room on my desk because we have nowhere else to put them >_> So it's constantly in my face and all pretty, though red is too serious for "just because".







Blurry pictures taken at night. Oh well.


We are happy little roses
As bright as bright can be.
We'll all enjoy our roses
For breakfast, lunch and tea.
Our love seems to be growing stronger
Every single week
Because we love our twelve roses,
We all adore our twelve roses
It is a rose in every cheek!


Wtf.

2 comments:

Midori said...

Ah so you got them so fast!

I knew about it all along =P But he got no help from me, all his idea hehe

Serena said...

Hah! I got them yesterday lol.