What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

There is a dull, aching feeling in my chest now that I have finished watching one of the most epic Taiwanese dramas I have ever seen. I was dreading the end of Autumn's Concerto which is why I was trying to delay watching it until today. The end of such a sweet, unconventional idol drama was enough to pull at the threads in my mind that long for such simple happiness.

I really love their house in the country! It's so clean, crisp, light and opens up to a small garden. It's very dreamy. Especially when they sit together as a (finally) complete family and Xiao Le is giggling so much and playing pranks on his parents.

I do feel a loss. This drama was cast very well even though Van Ness' mandarin was supposedly dodgey. I think it was the combination of the well made soundtrack, the chemistry between characters and the fact that it's Next Stop, Happiness.

No comments: