What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Alice in Wonderland + The Little Snail

So today (yes I am so fast at posting now muahaha), Serena and I went to watch Alice in Wonderland then we went to The Little Snail for lunch where we were joined by Marweechi and Minglez.

Sadly minglez and marweechi were not able to watch 3D due to headaches and inability to see 3D....

Anyway the movie was great and S and I dressed up for it yay! Except S didn't really dress up much she was normal!

I wore my tutu yay! But no one took a photo of me so I have no photo of my OTT outfit... =(

The movie was quite good. I enjoyed it a lot. I think it's one of Tim Burton's best film!

By the time the movie ended it was already quite late so we ended up showing up at The Little Snail at 2pm. The place was mostly empty except for maybe 1 occupied table and two girls were exiting as we were entering.

We all got the set lunch menu for $35 with extra drink and some bread.


The dozen snails entree. Don't they look pretty?? It was in some garlic sauce and we dipped the bread in that.


Serena got the Duck Liver Pate. There was a LOT of pate for the little bruschetta (sp?)


Minglez eating snails at ease.

Marweechi's Guide to eating a snail:

Use the tongs instrument to pick up snail then poke with the prong poke thing.


Laugh as the snail fails to come out of its shell.


Place snail on the plate and try again....


Success!! Lol marweechi seemed to have great difficulty in getting snails out all the time lol.


My pretty Copper Stopper Mocktail. It was an alright drink. Very pretty! The drink at the back is Marweechi's champagne cocktail.


Serena's mocktail.


Inside the smail.


Mains: Serena ordered a rack of lamb.


omg yummness.


My Medium Prime Australian Beef Steak in some sauce or another with a mushroom on top. It was prety yummy and despite how small it was, quite filling. The other two also had steak.


Marweechi demonstrating how to lift the steak off the mash to avoid squishing it.


Dessert! Minglez's chocolate mousse


Marweechi's creme caramel


My sticky date pudding


Serena's profiteroles

Afterwards we were stuffed and made our way to capitol to get some stuffed tofu! I fail at using those skill tester games. Minglez was able to win 3 items for S and me as well! I wasted $5 oh well I need to become more skilled in these games...


Look how cute the green tofu is!Sadly my hair still looks so black....