What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Hmm...

Went to Luna Park today with family for a jolly Good Friday!

How did you guys spend yours?

I just wanted to say... I really love my hair right now wtf. >.>

I was about to take a shower when I decided to admire my long hair in the mirror and take a few photos. Please allow me a few moments to be narcisstic.




I think I've converted, I like this a million times beter than dead straight hair. Don't get me wrong I am not stopping straightening my hair but I've just curl it slightly myself after so it's not too dead straight.

Okay now the question is..... should I dye it an even lighter colour? I want something caramel/golden brown colour rather than the reddish hue I have now.


Also should I consider getting contacts when I next go to the optometrist? I am sorta getting sick of changing glasses to sunnies all the time and getting smudge marks on my glasses all the time. But the most annoying thing is the fact that my glasses don't fall right on my nose and so the top of the frame cuts off 1/4 of my eyes (I believe I've mentioned this countless times). So should I just get new frames that don't slide off? Or is my lack of a nose bridge from the asian genetic factor doom me to always have glasses that half fall off? And hence should I get contacts???

I reckon I look weird without glasses though. Like there's too much skin visible ON MY FACE. And too less eyes covering my face. AND it becomes more visible that my eyes are weird sized/shaped etc etc.

So what should I do???


This picture is so freaky man seriously. I didn't like how less room my eyes occupied on my face, (especially how I have deluded myself into thinking my eyes aren't so small since I look at myself at about 3cm away from the mirror when I have no glasses on) so I decided to cover half my face with hair... and then not smile cuz smiling makes me squint!! result is this creepy picture O_O.

Btw Marweechi if you're reading this I had a dream you got your hand/arm chopped off. But I didn't do it I swear! I had a dream we were in ninja camp and the last level was a real fight to become a true ninja (WTF???) and you got your hand/arm chopped off in the fight. And I think me or minglez was up next but I woke up and didn't see if they passed the exam thingo or not. Actually I dunno if you passed the ninja exam either considering you lived minus a limb...

Anyway sorry I am rambling...

Oh also today I came home to find this request in my fb/email:

Hmm.....?

8 comments:

Serena said...

I never liked dead straight hair. Messy hair is SEXY. That's what I do with my hair nowadays, I prefer to have it loosely curled. More volume is SEXY.

I think contacts are ok, you're just not used to them but you will eventually.

Omg Kebu and I were thinking of going Luna Park...

Kevin said...

You should try and get hair like my hot cousin. AND AND AND You should do what we tell our customers whose noses lack bridges: GET A NOSE JOB! Then you can get sunnies. :D

Also, try a Japanese fringe and dead straight hair? 8D

And that wasn't Crush who tried to be your boyfriend, was it?

Midori said...

S you didn't help me with hair colour!!

Kebu what type of hair does your hot cousin have....

Kebu just said I need a nose job!! Now I can't stop staring at my nose in pictures O_O It's quite big but lacks a bridge. Omg I have the typical big flat nose asian!

And yes it was but I'm not accepting.

Kevin said...

So mean. He's so sweet and considerate, but you're not acknowledging him! ):

Midori said...

It was just something we discussed (joked around may be a more appropriate term) last night for fun! It wasn't a serious request so I can just take it not seriously and ignore it!

Kevin said...

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs249.snc1/9623_1162073806262_1060320147_30408471_1906341_n.jpg

Serena said...

I personally am a black hair fan. I feel like I'm overdoing it if I get a fob haircut AND a fob hair colour.

And yes, I am going to get a fob haircut (bangs).

Kevin said...

She bangs she bangs. :D