What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Rainbow On the Street

Walking home from uni after only one tutorial, I meandered my way while re-reading Artemis Fowl 4 behind this limping old man. I briskly walked past him to get home, only to realise that the door has been locked from the inside. Sighing once again, I jump over my balcony and open the door to my room to be greeted by my curious cat waiting for an opportunity to poof outside and run off again to play in the sun.

A normal afternoon.

Oh and a peacock that escaped from the Japanese Gardens was walking down the footpath on the other side of my house before turning into my neighbours front lawn.

It was nestled on the grass with its tail feathers sprawled around it.



I followed it up the street.

No comments: