What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Emo emo rant. I know you miss them from me.

Hey, I'm not staining the front page, you can only read it if you wanna read it~


Sick

A while ago, I was wondering why I haven't been sick all winter. I usually do get sick at least once a year, and I was surrounded by sick people time and again.

Shouldn't've questioned it and just let my good fortune do whatever it wanted. Looks like everything I was exposed to decided to all hit at once.

I was feeling like absolute crap on Saturday. Well, I hoped that it was a 'today' thing, and that tomorrow I would wake up and everything would be fixed. I really shouldn't have tried hoping.

Sunday morning, I rolled around, wondering if it was even possible to get out of bed. Well, it wasn't a hard decision, my head and my throat was killing me badly enough that I couldn't fall asleep anyway.

Crawled up, took Panadol, sulked for a bit, and decided that living was too hard so I went back to bed. Slept for most of the day. I believe Mary told my parents that I was in a crappier mood than usual because the viruses had gotten me.

Monday morning I felt better, but I decided to not go to uni just to recuperate. Spent Monday doing some 3D homework (using much needed time) and telling people that I was sick (perhaps with swine flu 8) and that I was gonna go infect them.

Tuesday!

...Okay, okay, for this part, I brought it onto myself. I met a new interesting guy early Tuesday (read: at 12am) and I stayed up till 4:30am. - Okay okay, I also admit that I couldn't resist playing Kaito on maplestory prior to that.

Usually, my Tuesdays are off, but today I had a meeting with some 3D groupworkmates (Yes, more groupwork, yay) so I knew that I had to get up early/go to uni today.

Still, I obviously wasn't making an informed decision when I decided to not go to bed.

I woke up at 8am, yes, that's 3 and a half hours of sleep. Somehow knowing that I wasn't gonna get much further by trying to sleep again, I got up and went about with Video homework.

The time came, and I went off to uni to meet with people I didn't feel like meeting. During the walk to the train station, I noticed that I couldn't walk too fast or else my chest would start aching. Still, I walked relatively rapidly so that I wouldn't miss the train. (Which I didn't, go me)

Such and such, got to CoFA, waited for 15 minutes, found those guys, sat down, talked, clashed opinions, etc. I noticed that as time went by, the clutching in my chest grew larger and moved down to my stomach. I hoped that it was my usual hunger stomach aches and chose to forget about it.

Meeting ended and I happily made my way to the busstop to gtfo of here. On my way, I saw the bus right behind me, and so, against better judgement, I chose to make a(n impressive for a sick chick) dash for it.

On the bus I met Nao-chan, and we chatted since we hadn't chatted for so long. She's so cute. But the ache in my chest was getting worse and I was starting to have trouble breathing properly. Nao-tan looked worried, so maybe I looked like crap.

The train ride home consisted mostly of me hoping to not get some kind of asthma attack or seizure in public transport.

But I had time to reflect on this feeling, and I wasn't afraid.

The first time I felt like I couldn't breath was in China. In Beijing I had gotten seriously sick with like a million different viruses, and the first was one where I woke up and realised that every wheezing breath I took was painful. Back then I was afraid, seriously afraid, because it felt as though I was dying.

That was the time when I created Aymee, (who used to be) a young girl who died of a horrible pain in her chest.

I turned my head away from people, and stayed quiet.

During the walk home from theh train station, I walked slowly, deliberately, and carefully. I only jogged slightly as I braved my way across the Hume Highway without waiting for the slow-ass traffic lights.

When I got home, mum greeted me with a "Where the hell have you been?" And I told her to "Shut up, I've been to uni, what do you think?". She went "Huh?" a few too many irritating times, so I gave up and just asked her for the Ventoline.

After a few puffs, I could breath again, and I relaxed.

Later, I could sneeze and cough properly. I still had my usual stomach ache, but I've dealt with that one before, and I can continue to deal with the damned thing.

I'm just glad I can breathe again.


Experience grows you a bit. Without it, I'd've been so afraid today.

No comments: