What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Multiple Choice

So I'm back.

Hmm here's a few things I haven't posted.

Went to opera house a week or so ago for my sister's choir performance as part of Pulse (western Sydney something or another).


Rushed to Opera house after uni. Photo taken during the interval for the back view but it didn't show up with flash -.- and my mum cut off my shoes T_T.

I wanted to wear a pretty dress but couldn't find anything... so instead wore this full floral skirt... my mum accuses me of trying to wear really bright colours now cuz I know I can't wear them when I'm old....


Opera house so pretty inside!! My sister's one of those purple dots in the back.


She's super tired afterwards.

Wednesday after I finished my group assignment or rather decided to abandon it for "important reasons" went to meet up with Jie and minglez for some lindt cafe lunch. They went to Little Snail for lunch and had like snails, veal, dessert.... 3 course meals... I didn't go cuz well nothing there for me to eat cuz I've turned vegetarian and am detoxing >.>


Dark iced chocolate.


My lava cake. This is prob the most expensive cake I've ever had considering it's portions.... $15 for a small scoop of icecream... miniscle strawberry and 2 sticks of chocolate and a lava cake with hot chocolate sauce on it that isn't that much bigger than the scoop of ice cream (looks bigger here due to perspective). But let me tell you this is divine. You can still see the ground up vanilla beans in the icecream and the cake was total melt in the mouth... YUM.

With the dark iced chocolate it was too sweet to have altogether but the drinks were heaps better than Guylian!

Thursday went with minglez to Myer and shopped for my mum's birthday present. Minglez had the brilliant idea of hand cream so we ended up buying this:


It feels really nice on! It's not too oily or sticky like the other creams we tried.

We went to typical asian restaurant again for dinner with family: Prince in parra.


Peking Duck. I wanted duck, dad ordered peking.. It was alright, we had half a duck and all they could cut off was 6 pieces of chicken/skin.....


2nd half of peking duck dish. Since duck was already cooked having it cooked again in stir fry made the meat a bit tough.


Small abalones each. I'm not a fan of these. They taste good but I reckon abalone soup brings out the taste of abalone the best.


Stir fry sea cucumber with seafood bit. This was really nice. The bit attached to the sea cucumber was this prawn and fish ball I think. Those seafood thingo. It was just the right chilliness with really crisp snow peas.


Sweet and sour pork for the kids. It was nicely cooked but I hate how meat like this you can bite into it and not realise a mouthful of fat came with it cuz you can't tell with all the sauce -.-


We didn't have that much to eat that night so we ended the night finishing almost all the dishes and had dessert.

Also had the obligatory red bean soup and oranges that I didn't take a photo of.

The waiter, who knows us and freaken tries to rip us of all the time and is just looking for big tips cuz my dad is loose with his money -.-, asked if I was my dad's niece. My mum said "doesn't she look like him?" and he said I was too pretty to be my dad's daughter. Awwwww how nice XD.

Then my mum said, the other day this family friend of ours saw my dad and me and didn't say hi until my dad approached her cuz she was "pretending not to see the lady my dad was being seen with." LOL. She thought I was a young mistress my dad was having an affair with XDDD WTFFFFF.


Went to auburn to buy this cake and saw Serena there =).

Chestnut cake and my mum turns 42 =(.


Happy birthday mummy! I'm sorry I pulled out 13 white hairs in one night and prob sent you crying at night about old age cuz my fears have got to be genetically related right?

I just realised we all were wearing stripes XD


Weee my legs look longer =)

So these few days I've been quite cheery despite what others may feel is sad news. I have come up with a list of possible reasons for this to either justify/explain my feelings and now present to everyone this multiple choice question which you all must answer!

Midori does not feel as sad as she should this week although D and I are no more because:
a) I knew it was gonna end sooner or later from the very beginning and so it wasn't that painful as I had not anticipated it would last this long in the first place.
b) I had a suspicion this would happen since a month or so ago and hence had built up some emotional protection for myself and went over in my head what it would feel like before.
c) I haven't seen him since and hence there is still every possibility I could break down then. I haven't been out really and walked along the same roads, places and had those emotional flashbacks. I haven't packed everything he's ever given me into a corner so did not need to go reliving each memory as they went into that corner. And hence having not rethought through the good times we've had i am not capable of feeling sadness.
d) The drifting happened slowly but surely so was not one massive blow hence not hit hard.
e) Actually super sad inside but unable/don't want to show it and hence have convinced myself I am not actually sad at all
f) Didn't like him as much as I suspected and hence not fazed by breakup.
g) Cried it all out in one go, no more tears to cry anyway so why bother.
h) I know why it happened, I got all the explanations I need and hence I am at peace as there is nothing I still have unanswered.
i) The shock was too much I don't know how to deal or how to feel and hence feel no sadness.
j) I am emotionless I feel no pain.

Hmm now to have at least 10 readers to poll on which they think is true cuz I can't figure it out!

So a-j which will it be?

5 comments:

Kevin said...

a, b and f sound like defensive measures as seen in e.
j is just a delusion
Just writing c seems like you HAVE been thinking about them
I agree with d, but there's still the shock from i
i reminds me of my dad's response to that March evening last year, lol.
h doesn't seem right because emotions aren't that rational. You ARE human, after all.
I kinda like g because I know it's hard for me to feel super emotional about something if I've already finished crying abotu it. After that, it just feels like dull pain...

CONCLUSION: It's no single answer.

Serena said...

A sounds about right except I bet you're just putting on a strong front and you're actually E pretending to be A. A combination of B, D and G and everything else seems meh.

albertsthings said...

I like apples, and numb pain with retail. Buy more Dior Homme with me that should make you feel better, we can buy just plain Dior for you Midori =(

I am leaving to Poland/Switzerland/France...kbyethnx (End of year)

LyChee said...

d, g, and h,
who knows o.O

Kevin said...

lol Poland. <_<