What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Friday, August 7, 2009

Since When Did Skinny Become Normal?

It has occured to me that I don't have any fashion blogs to read to fill up my not-so-spare free time after uni and this is mostly because of the abundance of blogs of the same body type people wearing similar if not identical styles.

I mean, sure, if you can pull off wearing a tea cosy why not flaunt it to the rest of us greasy-food eating, treadmill-avoiding girls?

Yes, these modelesques girls are very beautiful and sometimes even creative. But I can not relate. I see, I admire (and envy) and I move on without another thought and that just isn't stimulating enough to cure my boredom. That's not the only thing in this blogosphere, because I have tried looking for other blogs and they are either really skinny, or bigger and curvier than I am = also can not relate to.

AND ANOTHER THING. Why do heavier women have to always get the same advice for clothes? For example, fashion guides always say wrap dresses are the most flattering to a curvy figure but they don't consider that most women wearing wrap dresses tend to look older than they really are. Does that mean that you're either fat and young, or curvy and old? How is that fair!?

I need help fixing my wardrobe :(

EDIT: Midori gave me a site that works. Whoop! Boredom cured for now!

1 comment:

albertsthings said...

... Not my fault I am a size 1