What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

S

I'm sorry I can't be a saint
It's just that I hate most people
Enveloped daily by the lying media
This world is so boring...

I want...



Each time I touch a heart, I feel my own becoming fuller. Although it's just a lie I created to sound cool, I'm convincing myself that I do live through others.

My own dull life is perfect for leaving behind and diving into another's.

This is why I write.

2 comments:

Serena said...

I feel like it is impossible for me to pursue a career in advertising because of all the presumptions and bad connotations involved. I am trying to sell people something (no, that's marketing), I am lying to customers, advertising is the same as marketing (it is not).

I hate being misunderstood.

The lying media? Yes there are media that publish misinformation, but they do not lie.

We are a scapegoat for the stupidity of man.

Serena said...

I'm taking over this post because last night an old acquaintance was all "lol don't try to sell me anything" and that pissed me off T_T