What the hell is a flying green song-rabbit?!

Grongbit (GReen sONG rabBIT) is the result of our nicknames combined. "Our" meaning the three founding authors. The flying comes from our guest-turned-permanent blogger, Butterfly Coffin.

And yes, rabbits can too fly, sing and be green.

Feel free to leave a comment!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009



"And there were so many things
I never got to tell you about myself,
things which might have swayed you.
And the photo I never sent, taken
the night I looked almost splendid.
I wanted you to fall in love. But the arrow
kept hitting the mirror and coming back.
And the letters kept dividing themselves
with neither half totally true."

louise gluck


Something revolutionary happened today. I felt like we were taking our first steps.

But I don't believe what you say.

Because it feels more like you're trying to prevent the inevitable without thinking about the consequences.

And we'll end up worse off than when we started.

I think I'll be okay with that.


No comments: